Monday 16 October 2017

First OCPCC Clinic in Tehran (Iran)

We are happy to announce that occupational therapist & osteopath, Javad Minaei Javid OT, DO will represent our clinic, the Osteopathy Chronic Pain Clinics of Canada (OCPCC) in Tehran (Iran). This is our second clinic in Iran.

Dr Javid is a graduate of the doctor of osteopathy (DO) program of the National University of Medical Sciences (Spain) and a member of the International Osteopathic Association.

OCPCC becomes operational in Spring of 2018. With 70 possible locations across the world it is set to become the largest privately owned chronic pain clinic in the world.

Welcome to OCPCC Dr Javid! We are happy to have you in our team.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. Osteopath Sydney CBD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Javid, I want to inquire about the correction of head shape in a 6 month old baby. I am currently in Tehran. I have just realized that my baby's head has grown high at the crown and flat at the back.
    Osteopathic techniques might work like magic I have read.
    May I know the details, like how many sessions? the charges for each session etc?

    Regards

    ReplyDelete