Friday 23 June 2017

Migraine Gone After 18 Years!

Migraine gone after 18 years with osteopathic care after all other therapies failed!

Osteopathy does miracles in treating chronic pain. No other profession is as effective in treating chronic pain as osteopathy.

Here is a testimonial from a patient that was treated by manual osteopath Trevor Cragg (a graduate of National Academy of Osteopathy, and current student of the doctor of osteopathy (DO) program of National University of Medical Sciences. Trevor practices in Uxbridge, Ontario at Balanced Body Osteopathy (https://www.facebook.com/BalancedBodyOsteopathy). 

Here is the testimonial:
As a sufferer of severe migraines for over 18 years, I had tried pretty much everything in search of finding pain relief. From traditional medicine to massage, chiropractor, acupuncture, reike, reflexology, diets, homeopathic medicine, and bowen. Over the last few years the migraines had increased in frequency of up to three times per week with a soaring pain scale that left me in bed, feeling debilitated and unable to do anything. I was desperate to find something to relieve this pain. Just before hearing about Trevor, I was sent to another neurologist who, after reading my file, decided I needed to go on anti-seizure medication. This is something I did not want to do and I was feeling hopeless. A co-worker and her husband both recommended I go see Trevor Cragg at Balanced Body Osteopathy. Since osteopathy was something I had never tried before I was ready to give it a shot. Within the first few treatments that I had with Trevor, I felt a substantial amount of change and relief from pain. Over the course of my cranial treatments, Trevor released all of the tension in the back my neck and made gentle corrections to my cranial structure. After each treatment, I noticed major improvements and the overall intensity of my migraines drastically decreased. After 18 years of pain, I am now finally gaining my life back and am on no medication whatsoever. My only regret is that I wish I had gone to see him sooner. Thank you Trevor for caring, explaining and answering all my questions along the way. I highly recommend anyone, who experiences migraines or has had any type of head trauma, to seek cranial treatments from Trevor. It has made a world of difference for me. Thank you Trevor.
Lisa Black, RVT

No comments:

Post a Comment