Thursday 19 January 2017

Why I chose to study osteopathy at NUMSS

My name is Dr Jean Menard. I choose the program Doctor of osteopathy for many reasons , the curriculum interested me in a sense that it complemented my education in kinesiology . Also since I have a busy practice the on line lectures were the best compromise because I could have made my own time table and studied at my pace. I am very satisfied of the content of the program it has attracted my interest strongly and motivated me to get out of my comfort zone. Since my graduation I give a better service to my patients and I have personally found a missing link in achieving my search for the ideal treatment.

Dr Jean Alexandre Menard
Kinesiologist
Osteopath
Boucherville, Québec Canada
Doctor of Osteopathy 2016
National University of Medical Sciences (Spain)
http://jeanmenard.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment