Sunday 24 July 2016

NUMSS Student Explains Why He Chose Osteopathy

Dr William Baron explains why he studied osteopathy at  National University of Medical Sciences (Spain):

………………………. I am deeply grateful for the learning opportunity that has come to me through the National University of Medical Sciences (NUMSS), the National Academy of Osteopathy (NAO), and the vision and determination of Dr. Shahin Pourgol, its founder, in developing an institution of higher learning that is accessible to all. As I complete my Osteopathic training I understand that the practice of medicine is lifelong pursuit, where one is always learning, studying and perfecting one’s practice. I realize that graduating with my Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) degree this is not the end but rather the beginning of lifetime of purpose, productivity, and service that requires the pursuit of additional training and knowledge that leads to a deeper understanding and wisdom of the practice of Osteopathic medicine. ……………………………
To read the full article click on the link below:

http://osteopathbill.blogspot.ca/2016/06/2-why-i-chose-osteopathy-as-profession.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment