Saturday 22 November 2014

To My Osteopath, a Poem by Dr Pourgol

Here is a poem Dr Shahin Pourgol, president of the National University of Medical Sciences wrote on November 21, 2014, titled To My Osteopath.

The only other osteopathy poem written was in 1920 in the USA. This is a first time in almost 94 years that another osteopathy related poem is published.

The photo used below is of the bougainvillea flower, taken by Dr Pourgol at Cayo Santa Maria.



To My Osteopath:
I want to tell you something
Which you must have heard before
Your hands, your techniques, what you do
The kind of healing you do
Makes your patients to thank you
How you deal with chronic pain
How you eliminate acute pain
Osteopathy is a miracle, day in day out
May you receive all wishes in life
May you achieve all dream you have
My best wishes are with you
My healer, my osteopath






 

No comments:

Post a Comment