Friday 4 July 2014

NUMSS Student Testimonial - Jennifer Pottruff



Here is an email we received yesterday, July 03rd, 2014 from a student of National University of Medical Sciences (NUMSS) in the Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) program. She resides in Ontario, Canada.
Hello Dr Pourgol,

I wanted to email you directly first to say how much I loved the DO program!!  I really enjoyed it and learned so much and am excited to write licensing exams and get started working!!

I thoroughly enjoyed the program.  Not only did you teach thorough classes, but you and the other teachers made them very fun to watch.  I know those I have been practicing on really enjoy the techniques, so I can't wait to be able to do that for a living!!

Thanks so much.

Namaste,

Jennifer Pottruff   MH, CHHP, RNC,  DNM, DO(cand)
Doctor of Natural Medicine, Manual Osteopath (cand)
National University of Medical Sciences student, class of Feb 2014 




No comments:

Post a Comment